The National Trust Pack A Snack Lunch Bag
This brand-new Play Around Lunch Bag is perfect for refuelling when exploring the great outdoors. The large main pocket has a foil lining for keeping food fresh and is big enough to pop our matching Splish Splash Steel Bottle too. And for a quick snack break, the fun beaver-shaped front pocket is handy for storing smaller treats inside. The colour-block design coordinates with our Play Around Backpackto create a fab outdoor adventure or back to schoolkit for kids.
Get ready to go on a scavenger hunt, eat a picnic in the wild, discover some wild animal clues, spot a fish and go barefoot with our newest and exclusive Frugi x National Trust Range. Inspired by the National Trust's'50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and nature's eco-heroes, the beaver, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust's do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever. And did you know that the National Trust's look after more than 3,750 km of river banks across England, Wales & Northern Ireland? Amazing!
Protecting the planet children play on! We've made this kids' lunch bag from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- Main Pocket Inner: Reflective foil lining with foam inserts
- In a colourful beaver-inspired design
- Zips made from 100% Recycled Plastic
- Two zip compartments with Frugi branded silicone zip pulls
- Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
- Cloud shaped name print
- Wipe clean fabric for easy-peasy cleaning
- 21cm x 18cm x 7cm approx.
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
- Love the planet you play on
Material: Outer: 100% Recycled Polyester. Lining: Reflective Foil